Tabletop Gaming Wiki
This is a personal wiki I am setting up to track various notes on tabletop gaming, especially the various flavors and revisions of ''Dungeons & Dragons''.
- Centaurian Vector
- Cortex RPG/Serenity RPG
- Cypher System Games (Numenera, The Strange)
- Dungeons and Dragons, 3.0 and 3.5
- Dungeons and Dragons, 4th Edition
- Dungeons and Dragons, 5th Edition
- Eclipse Phase
- Exalted (White Wolf)
- Farscape RPG
- Fate RPGs (Dresden Files)
- Icons Superpowered Roleplaying Game
- Invisible Sun
- Paranoia RPG
- QAGS System
- Shadowrun, 4th Edition
- Shadowrun, 5th Edition
- Starshield RPG
- Star Wars D6 (WEG)
- Star Wars D20 Revised (WotC)
- World of Darkness (White Wolf)
Recently, I've also been playing with the idea of creating a simplified system (or adapting an existing gaming system) for a normal-people-plus-superpeople game. That might be best played using something I already own, though, like Fast or Icon.
I've also thought about a possible relatively-near-future thriller RPG campaign revolving around trust.
- Story Seeds - nuggets that could potentially be grown into a story arc in some campaign or other
- Character Seeds - nuggets that could potentially be grown into an NPC or PC
- One of a million random name generator sites
- Tips we've learned through the years on smoothly running RPGs
- Some questions to aid in character creation
- Tips we've learned through the years on how to get the most fun out of playing RPGs
General House Rules
These house rules can be applied to various systems. For system-specific house rules, check the system's page.