The Gwivonna campaign is a D&D 3rd Edition campain run by Dale Stearns. The campaign world is "semi-industrialized," as many wizards and clerics have specialized in magic use as a public utility. For example, major towns are linked to one another teleporters. The campaign world is a low-to-moderate-magic world.
Session notes for the Gwivonna campaign.
Notable Non-player Characters
Markus and Matilda Krupalija: Damir's parents
Kael'n and Jannis Mocmar: Emby's parents
Allicanadra Kan'thith, aka Daeus "Old Man" Malicor: a member of the famous adventuring group known as the DragonSlayers
Kattifrathlum "Chastity" Du'Quistis
Priscilla Allequalandra: owner of the Silky Doll
Skolakadaz: bronze dragon; helped fight against Drummond in the war
Fellan Haresbane: Chaotic Good swashbuckler mirror-clone of Damir
Ramius Krupalia: Chaotic Neutral roguish mirror-clone of Damir
Lord Gallagher Drummond
Ishok Gil Din Bar
Lieutenant Mark Nimor
Major Ko’ral Belingas
General Clyffe Markwood
Malinda: Female black dragon working for/with Lord Drummond
TODO add the (rest of the) DragonSlayers, perhaps?
Allicanadra Kan'thith - an elven female wizard
Lance Jethro - human male bard, usually plays gitar
Torik von Steeledofenn - dwarven male warrior
Underfoot Batterram Kentobah Mini-axe… etc - male gnome illusionist
Here are some pages about notable locations on the world of this world needs a name.
- The Village of Gwivonna - Gwivonna is a small village in the TODO region of the world of TODO.
- The Village of Tantor - Tantor is a larger village in the TODO region of the world of TODO. Tantor, while not exceedingly large, has a teleporter because the TODO region is relatively remote.
- The Village of Mount Pon - Mount Pon is a wizarding academy.
- The Temple City of Peloria - Peloria is a city built around a fairly significant temple to Pelor. Peloria is built on a nexus point, which is why the temple was built there in the first place.
- The Elven City of Salymphuiyn - Salymphuiyn is an elven city located in the forest across from Gwivonna
- The City of Bastion - Bastion is a city in the province of Nevermoor.
- The Fortress of Nevermoor - Nevermoor is the seat of Nevermoor province.
- Drummond's Citadel - The Citadel is a "fallback fortress" in the Ruins where Drummond kept his more devastating necromancies.
- Damir's Inn - An inn near the TODO river bridge on the road between Tantor and Bastion.
Open/Unresolved Story Arcs
- black dracolich is still alive
- bronze dragon - party (especially Damir) owes him
- elves in the east - Damir feels he owes them a visit since so many died in the war
- dwarves in the south - Damir owes them a great deal of money (~12,000 GP)
- Priests of Pelorial - Damir owes them a great deal of money (~15,000 GP)
- Chastity from Gwivonna - Damir feels he should check up on her
- owner of the Silky Doll from Gwivonna - Damir is just nosy
- Citadel mopup
- demons that were behind Drummond and know that Damir killed him
- Sylvia Curoque from Tantor - again, Damir's nosy
- Ramius and Ramius/Ferella
- Drow in the east
- Druids and their plans
- Damir's inn
- Amilyn's spiritual quest
- Emby - going back to Mount Pon?
- Check up on the rescued dryads (from Drummond's temple)
- Check with Arcane at Mount Pon about appointment Damir missed
Back to the Dungeons and Dragons 3.x main page