Cleric of Leigh Chantrea Jansink, Lv 12
Mythic Heirophant, Tier 2
Klementyna is somewhat plain of dress but strong, outgoing, and confident. She is olive-skinned with upturned eyes and thin lips. Her build is sturdier rather than curvy, and she often dresses plainly or even masculinely. She is rarely without a little makeup and some matched jewelry, though, and she is particularly fond of dressing up her long, ruler-straight black hair with decorative beading.
|Hair||Straight black to mid-back|
|BAB||+9 / +4|
|Melee||+10 / +5|
|Missile||+9 / +4|
|Mace +1||M||B||+11 / +6||1d8+2||n/a||n/a|
|Armor Type||Weight||L/M/H||AC||Max DEX|
|Full Plate +1||50||h||+10||0|
|Light Wooden Shield +1||2||l||+2||n/a|
|Ring of Protection +1||0||n/a||+1||n/a|
|Amulet of Natural Armor +1||0||n/a||+1||n/a|
+6 skill points per level
Klementyna's Trained Skills:
- Knowledge (Geography)
- Knowledge (Local)
- Knowledge (Religion)
- Profession (Cartographer)
- Sense Motive
Languages known: Riersche (native); Kgosi (fluent); Aodzhiv (moderate)
- Eschew Materials: Does not require material components of < 50 gp value.
- Self-Sufficient: +2 to Heal or Survival checks; increases to +4 if more than 10 ranks in skill.
- Throw Anything: Can throw anything as a weapon with a 10' range increment.
- Endurance: +4 to any fatigue checks or running/swimming.
- Die Hard: Automatically stabilize below 0 HP. Can act (single actions; moves cost nothing, but swift or standard causes 1 hp dmg). Not dead until at -Con score hp.
- Silent Spell: +1 spell level
- Still Spell: +1 spell level
- Weather domain: Access to weather domain spells.
- Travel domain: +10' speed; Access to travel domain spells.
- Agile Feet (Su): As a free action, you can gain increased mobility for 1 round. For the next round, you ignore all difficult terrain and do not take any penalties for moving through it. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Dimensional Hop (Sp): At 8th level, you can teleport up to 10 feet per cleric level per day as a move action. This teleportation must be used in 5-foot increments and such movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity. You must have line of sight to your destination to use this ability. You can bring other willing creatures with you, but you must expend an equal amount of distance for each creature brought.
- Storm Burst (Sp): As a standard action, you can create a storm burst targeting any foe within 30 feet as a ranged touch attack. The storm burst deals 1d6 points of nonlethal damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. In addition, the target is buffeted by winds and rain, causing it to take a –2 penalty on attack rolls for 1 round. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.
- Lightning Lord (Sp): At 8th level, you can call down a number of bolts of lightning per day equal to your cleric level. You can call down as many bolts as you want with a single standard action, but no creature can be the target of more than one bolt and no two targets can be more than 30 feet apart. This ability otherwise functions as call lightning.
- Smite Demon: 3+Cha mod/day (currently 4/day), can declare a smite action. Any demons within 30' take 6d6 dmg, Fort save 1/2. Any allies/non-demons within 30' gain the same amount of hit points.
- Empower Spell: Numeric variables of spell increased by 50%; costs 2 levels higher than normal spell.
- Mythic Power: 3 + 2/tier per day. Currently 5.
- Divine Surge (Recalled Blessing): Expend one mythic power to cast any one divine spell without expending a prepared spell. Can't apply metamagic feats. Must be a spell you prepared for this day. If the spell requires a saving throw, non-mythic creatures roll twice and take the lower result. If the spell heals or requires a caster level check, roll twice and take the higher roll.
- Faith's Reach: Touch spells become 30' range.
- Mythic Eschew Materials: Components 10 gp/tier or less; expend one mythic power for 50 gp/tier; two mythic power, 100 gp/tier.
- Mythic Spellcraft: Can learn mythic spells.
- Full Plate Mail +1 with Light Fortification (25% chance of making sneak attack or critical hit just do normal damage)
- Caster's Shield +1 (light wooden shield +1 with up to 3rd-level scroll on the back, refillable; halves XP cost of scribing scroll)
- Mace +1
- of Spell Storing (stores up to 3rd-lv spell, discharged at caster's discretion upon a successful attack)
- demonbane (+2 to hit, +2d6 dmg vs. demons)
- of Lesser Extending Metamagic (3/day, double duration of 1st-3rd level spell for free). Normal candidate spells:
- spiritual weapon
- Backpack of basic adventuring gear
- Cartography supplies and various detailed maps of much of the middle, NW, and SE of the continent
- Assorted inks, charcoals, and similar writing implements
- Ring of protection +1
- Amulet of natural armor +1
- scroll of vertigo
- scroll of mute
- scroll of Beast Shape II
- String of hair beads
- tiny figures representing the full party
- not yet enchanted, but plan was to eventually enchant them to indicate where the person is when you invoke them
She has an assortment of empty flasks and bottles from potions that have been consumed by the party that she hasn't had a chance to re-enchant yet.
"You cast that weird."
Nonstandard Cleric spells Klementyna now knows how to cast, assuming the Illusory Script was enough to get her through the lesson.
- Mythic Invisibility (Wiz 2 Cleric 3) - learned from Maleos Taylan in group study session
- Skill Sharing (Wiz 2 Cleric 3) - learned from Maleos Taylan in group study session
- Mythic Heroism (Wiz 3 Cleric 4 if learned "Mal's Way") - learned from Maleos Taylan in group study session
- Lesser Globe of Invulnerability (Wiz 4 / Cleric 5)
- Mythic Improved Invisibility (Wiz 4 / Cleric 5)
- Stone Skin (Wiz 4 / Cleric 5)
See list in Roll20. Klementyna essentially has access to all divine spells and any arcane spells she explicitly studies.
Spells per day: 4 / 4 / 4 / 4 / 3 / 3 / 2 (not including domain spells)
Bonus spells: - / 2 / 2 / 2 / 2 / 1 / 1 / 1 / 1
Stored In Mace
- Cause Serious Wounds
Stored On Shield
- Invisibility Purge
Klementyna is just younger than Thema; as of Swamp Things, that would put her around 32.
Klementyna has always been adventuresome and outgoing. She inevitably ran with the older kids, always doing everything she could to keep up with them despite her smaller stature. She can hardly ever sit still, only seemingly able to concentrate for longer than a few minutes on her studies if they involve maps, spellcrafting, or destinations she's never been. She comes across as intense but friendly and optimistic. Dealing with her can be overwhelming in large doses for those unaccustomed to her level of energy. Klementyna makes friends or enemies fast, but usually friends. She doesn't seem to know the meaning of the word regret.
Klementyna has never been shy about going after what she wants. This penchant definitely extends to sex and relationships. With ready access to fertility-control spells and her natural adventuresome and somewhat hedonistic attitude, she's easily the most worldly of Thema's party despite her relative young age compared to some of them. She likes her men outgoing and energetic, and smart wouldn't hurt; this is what drew her to Khalil when they first met. She takes a bit of additional enjoyment at times from bedding younger or less experienced men - "I don't have to break them of their bad habits. I can mold them just how I like them. Besides, they're usually quite excited to be given the audition." Though she did have intense feelings for Khalil (and may, in fact, still love him), she doesn't bear any grudge against Thema for being with him, nor does that impact her relationship with either of them - though she might be open to something should they become bored with one another after a time…. Klementyna is generally more attracted to men that women but would admit to a certain curiosity that she has yet to satisfy.
Klementyna doesn't like feminine clothing; it's nearly impossible to travel in comfortably, and in a fight it does nothing but trip you up. She dresses plainly in breeches and tunics most of the time, though she will wear a dress if forced by circumstance. Having said that, she's hardly against her femininity, and she particularly likes to wear matched sets of jewelry with colorful makeup and hair-beads to offset her generally plain clothing. She takes special pride in her long, ruler-straight black hair and never goes without hair-beads for longer than a few days.
- Klementyna tends to accentuate her hips and play with her hair when speaking with a man she is attracted to, as she considers these to be her better features. She always wished for larger breasts but never gained the full figure she desired. She is not skinny, but her bust is not as large as she wanted when she was a girl.
- Dresses practically/"masculinely" because of her travel - she's never in one place for long, and "feminine" clothing isn't very practical for long-distance travel. She'll dress for an occasion, but those almost never come up.
- Favors reds, oranges, and yellows in her dress - she likes bright colors.
- Personality model: Betty (the hippie halfling thief) from Rat Queens.
- Carbry had a bit of a closer relationship to Klementyna than others, and that wasn't always appreciated by her because he could be a bit "fatherly" in ways that try to rein her in. It was never enough to cause a falling out, but it could cause some tension for a time. It was always driven by Carbry worrying about Klementyna getting herself into trouble and Klementyna thinking that Carbry should keep his nose out of her life choices.